Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: PHD`s Week 2 Top 10 Polls

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: PHD`s Week 2 Top 10 Polls

    Well it`s very complicated! I go by the vibes i get from everyones posts [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] and if you really want to score some extra good points say somthing good bout Bama you`ll hop up there real quick [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PHD`s Week 2 Top 10 Polls

    I love Bama. They are my favorite team, and I see them winning the nat'l title this year. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PHD`s Week 2 Top 10 Polls

    so if I want to be quickly kicked off your poll I'd say something like "Without Tyrone Prothro Alabama won't beat Tennessee" not that I think that or anything just wondering [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] or if I wanted to make a jump for the #1 spot I'd say Bama is the best team in the country and I hope they put up 60+ on Tennessee or something along those lines.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PVBaseball_15_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    62
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PHD`s Week 2 Top 10 Polls

    I really think that bama will beat tennessee really badly... the game is in tuscaloosa, and tenn has no offensive threat whatsoever against the bama defense... i see the tide rolling over em with ease

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PHD`s Week 2 Top 10 Polls

    I'm consistent, and rankings dont matter so

    BAMA SUCKS [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member wise_ndns_42's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2005
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PHD`s Week 2 Top 10 Polls

    I think Tennesse will win!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PHD`s Week 2 Top 10 Polls

    although i do not like bama i will say that they are the best team in the sec west and that the SEC is the best conference in the nation...and since i am a georgia fan i never plan being on the top 10
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  8. #8
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PHD`s Week 2 Top 10 Polls

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    and if you really want to score some extra good points say somthing good bout Bama you`ll hop up there real quick

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Bama sucks and so does the Cowboys. You know I've been trying to straighten you out since we were kids and you still like these teams, will you ever learn?
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: PHD`s Week 2 Top 10 Polls

    I musta played a Saturday game then a Thursday game and lost both, I went from 2nd to vanished.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •